Foliage-Pro® 9-3-6 is a complete nutrition formula that has all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients required by plants for optimum growth in any medium. The N-P-K (3-1-2) ratio is recommended by the National Rose Society, the University of Florida and a number of other plant specialists and organizations. This N-P-K ratio is the ideal ratio for most plants including, but not limited to; roses, tropicals, legumes, and cannabis. Foliage-Pro is complete and balanced and, like all our complete formulae, the minerals are in solution and immediately available to the plant.
The N-P-K ratio of Foliage-Pro is also ideal for phosphorous sensitive plants and supplies a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems. The immediate availability to the plant, with our exclusive complete solutions, gives the grower optimum control with timing in a feeding schedule. Foliage-Pro, and all other Dyna-Gro products, are urea free and are formulated to eliminate salt build-up when used at recommended rates. Foliage-Pro should primarily be used as a root drench but may be applied as a foliar spray at lower concentrations for a quick fix of many mineral deficiencies. Dyna-Gro has the only complete, one-part nutrient formulas on the market today.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water, once a week.
- Monthly Feeding: Use 2 – 3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.