Gentrol IGR Concentrate travels deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching the stored product pests that other treatments miss. Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents stored product pest larvae from progressing to the pupal stage of development, so the larvae die before they become breeding adults and future infestations. If you are using Gentrol IGR as a fogging application, please note that for fogging, it is labeled for use in food handling areas and other indoor applications ONLY.
Gentrol Concentrate should never be used to eliminate a roach population by itself.
* Gentrol will not kill roaches...it only prevents them from reproducing.
|Application||1 oz. per one gallon of water (Crack & Crevice, Spot, or Fogging)
* Most effective when mixed with a liquid insecticide
* Roaches repeat every 4 months
* Bed Bugs repeat every 2 weeks
* Fruit & Drain Flies repeat every 2 - 4 weeks
* See label for complete application instructions