Ornamec 170 is a selective post emergence herbicide for the control of annual and perennial grasses. Used as directed, Ornamec 170 grass herbicide will eliminate unsightly, protruding grasses from your existing flower bed project without injuring transplants, emerging flower seedlings or established plants in full bloom. Apply to actively growing grass weeds before they exceed the recommended growth stages on the label. Ready to use-no surfactant required. Tremendous labor-saver. Eliminates hand weeding.
- Ornamec 170 is designed for maintenance of landscape beds
- Reduces risk of ornamental plant injury
- Selectively controls emerged annual grasses - panicums, goosegrass, crabgrass, foxtails and sandbur
- Also controls stubborn perennial species like Bermuda grass, quack grass, torpedo grass and Johnson grass
- Grass growth stops within 48 hours and death occurs within 1 to 3 week